WHERE TO PUT YOUR MONEY


Last Thursday was a great day for me. My meetings were productive. I met a few interesting people. And my business was doing well. You know those days when everything seems to be working for you? I went to bed that night sleeping like a baby. 

When I got up the next day, the first news I read was about a bank that went bankrupt. When I read the bank's name, I realized that it's one of the banks where I put extra money. That woke me up instantly! The money wasn't that much. (but enough for us to go on a family vacation)


So I called my assistant, and told him to go to the bank to find out what's happening. True enough, the bank was closed and was under receivership. (Good thing, the account is insured, so I'll probably get my money – hopefully, soon.)

That made me realize what the bible is really saying...

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven,where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal..." – Mathew 6:19-20
  

Realization: The safest place to store up treasures is not here on earth. Put your money (time, talent, resources) on things that will matter in the long haul. (eternity) The rewards and returns are far better – crowns that won't just fade away.


* * *

Get P50 off when you buy a PRODUCTIVE PINOY book online. Free delivery nationwide via LBC. To order, simply click HERE.