Living Your Second Wind


Last Saturday, we concluded our "Jumpstart Your Success" Workshop @ The FORT BGC.

After the learning session, I had the privilege to meet Cathy. She asked me to sign her copy of my book and was thanking us, the speakers, for the inspiring event.

She said that she wrote something down that she would like to read to me.

"You have awakened my soul… 
My passions... 
Adrenalin rush is pumping...
I want to live more and I don't want to lose my second wind…
To act…
To implement…
To be in the now…"


And then she smiled and told me, "I'm 7 years old." (which I didn't understand immediately)

Until she told me that she is a cancer survivor. She stayed for a while and shared to us her story.

I left the venue that night touched and more inspired by her.

Thank you Ms. Cathy for showing us how to be courageous and for reminding us to live fully.

Speaker Ardy Abello, Ms. Cathy Altonaga, Ptr,. Ariel Marquez, and Productive Pinoy Author Yeng Remulla (me)