1. Be thankful for the work that you do.
You may not have the job or business that you were hoping for. At least, not yet. But could it be that God is still preparing you?
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
2. Be constructive, and don't be a "complainer."
We are all in the business (or jobs) of solving problems. Instead, always think or offer, "How can I help?"
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. – Matthew 5:16
3. Work as if it was "God's business."
• Arrive on time for work. If you can't be on time, be 10 minutes early. Time and effort translate into results. Be faithful with how you spend every minute or every resource.
• Unless you were hired as a social media manager, limit your social media use during work hours. Focus on the work at hand. See Pr. 28:19
• When God examines your resume, you want him to read "faithful even with the little." That automatically qualifies you to a promotion.
4. Respect your bosses, that is grace at work.
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear – Ephesians 4:29
5. Always be fair, if not, be generous.
Be ready to give more than what is required. See: Proverbs 11:1
6. Maintain healthy relationships with the opposite sex.
Be careful, be considerate and be respectful. See: 1 Cor 7:2
7. Choose to do what is right, over what is the popular.
Live and practice what you've learned from the bible.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. – Rom 12:2
8. Develop your skill-set.
Prepare, because God will open bigger doors for you.
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men – Proverbs 22:29
9. Extend the opportunities to others.
You are blessed, so be a blessing. And then, later on, you might just see them bless others as well.
Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that hey may have something to share with anyone in need. – Ephesians 4:28
10. Share the Gospel.
As they see how you live, tell others about the amazing things the LORD has done for you!