From Employee to Entrepreneur

“I’m tired of being an employee. I want to start my own business.”

You may be tired, not necessarily because you're an employee, but because of other possible reasons.

1. You are in the wrong job.
2. You are in the wrong company.
3. You need a new challenge.

Starting your own business can prove to be one of the most rewarding things that you can do, but it can also be tiring if you're not built for it.

It will take a lot of hard work, trial and error and learning to build a sustainable business. But if you’re passionate about it, then go and pursue entrepreneurship.

"What business should I start?" 

"Should I change career?"

"Can I monetize my hobby?"

That I will answer in this upcoming learning event this Sept 14, 2013 at The Crimson Hotel Alabang. Join us! To check out the details, visit http://tinyurl.com/jumpstartevent