WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK?














Why did I write this book?

You've already seen other Pinoys excel in different fields. Whether it's in sports, in the arts, or in business, you know that we really have what it takes to succeed.

But no matter how talented most of us are, there are still many things that's stopping us from starting (or succeeding) in our chosen field.

I wrote START SOMETHING to help you overcome those challenges (or excuses) that has been keeping you from starting. 

You don't have to waste your time sitting and waiting. You may already have what it takes to make things happen.

~

Join me this Friday, May 31, 2013, for the START SOMETHING Book Launch in Powerbooks Greenbelt 4, Makati. 5:30pm–8:00pm. I'll be sharing a few tips on how you can start the work that you've been thinking about. 

If you're free to come, simply fill out this FORM

Many thanks!