4 INTERESTING QUOTES

Earlier this afternoon, as I was sipping my coffee, I came across these quotes from an issue of Reader's Digest.

One came from Warren Buffet, the richest man in the planet. (a good friend of Bill Gates)
His name is synonymous to the word "investing". He is recognized as the greatest investor in the world. 

So here are four quotes I found interesting...



It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently. 

- WARREN BUFFET





Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers.

- GEN. COLIN POWELL







I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people.

- MOHANDAS K. GANDHI








The person who knows "how" will always have a job. The person who knows "why" will always be his boss.

- DIANE RAVITCH





* * *

Get P50 off when you buy a PRODUCTIVE PINOY book online. Free delivery nationwide via LBC. To order, simply click HERE.