WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM STARTING?





It's been a long time since I updated this blog. I just came back from a 26 day vacation in the US. I've intentionally savored my vacation and avoided work (both business and writing) just to spend time with my family and enjoy the moment.

Before I left for the US, I submitted the draft of my second book to my editor. I'm happy to hear from her just recently. She gave me very good feedback about the book. But to make sure that I've got everything covered, I hope you can help me too by answering the following questions:

1. What would you like to achieve within the next two years?

2. What's stopping you now from doing this?

3. What advice do you need to be able to do this?

You can answer in the comment section or you can email me at productivepinoy@gmail.com

Thanks for reading this!