Original: Nov 28, 2013
Updated: Nov 28, 2015
Here are 37 lessons I've learned so far:
27. Start small, get better. It's the series of progress the you accumulate over time that leads to breakthroughs.
28. Everybody wants more time and money, but not everyone knows what to do with it when they get it.
29. Always be on time. If not, be early.
30. Plan and then Do. Most people get stuck with planning.
31. We can wait out of fear or out of faith. If we wait, even when we know it's time to act, then maybe we are just afraid to fail. But if we wait, convinced and trust that God will be the first to move, then our wait will not be vain.
32. You are where you are for a reason. Don't try to go on your own, let the Lord direct your steps.
33. The target is always moving. Don't ever think you've "nailed" it.
34. Preach what you practice.
35. Try to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong" more often. You'll skip the parts you might just regret.
36. Don't ever believe that you're not in any position to help. It may be little, but there's always something that you can do.