iCHANGE: Winning Disciplines for Change (Bacolod)






It is a privilege and an honor for me to be a part of this learning event in Bacolod happening on September 22, 2012.


I wrote Productive Pinoy as a way to inspire, encourage and equip Pinoys on how they can maximize their talents, showcase their art, or even start the work or business they've been dreaming of. (Start Something!)

In this event, I get to have that opportunity again. We are expecting around 7,000 participants to attend this conference.

The best part is that I get to do it with the people I respect and admire.  (…to be on the same stage with them is a humbling invitation)

Francis Kong is the author of 10 books, a sought-after speaker, and an entrepreneur. The first time I've heard him speak was about 11 years ago. Since then, I've admired his work. Sir Francis has a unique way of bringing out the best in people.

I've met Alex Lacson last year. Sir Alex is a lawyer by profession, but what impressed me was his down to earth personality! His love for our country propelled him to write the national bestseller, '12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do for his Country.

Ms. Lois Yasay is one of the authors of the Travel Blog – wearesolesisters.com. Together with her Travel Sister Chichi, they left their jobs to travel for six months in Southeast Asia and India. (Now, that's passion!) I'm sure that's an interesting story to hear!

So if you're from Bacolod, or anywhere nearby, I hope you could join us. Please see the contact details by checking out the poster above. 

Entrepreneur & Author of Productive Pinoy