1. Read – It's the perfect excuse to finish what you started reading months ago.
2. Finish the report – You can't run. You can't hide. Face it, you have no where to go.
3. Skype Meeting – The bad, you still have to wear business clothes. The good, you get to wear shorts and slippers with it without looking unprofessional!
4. Plan with Spouse – Sit down, serve coffee, play serene music then plan or set goals. You can ...
- Plan family vacations
- Plan new ventures
- Talk about your aspirations in life
6. Arrange your files at home – Categorize, Color-code, Arrange alphabetically by height? :P [Tips]
7. Redecorate the house – You've been planning to rearrange your furniture the whole year, this is a good time. Get inspiration here.
8. Balance your checkbook – You're awake, but will still get a nightmare.
9. Ask yourself, "What do I want to be when I grow up?". If you're all grown up, ask yourself, "What was I thinking?"
10. Give yourself a haircut – productive, but usually a bad idea.
11. Call or chat with old friends – They might think you're creepy? Maybe, but it might be the only time for you to reconnect.
12. Learn something new – Why is this a good idea? Read here.
13. Play with your kids – Play monopoly, scrabble, pictionary or boggle. Be the cool parent they always wanted you to be.
14. Take a break. Rest is the secret of the prolific.
Please feel free to add to the list by leaving a comment below! :)